Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday am

I have not written in a long time. Almost decided to delete my blog, but decided against it. Anyway, i like to read them and catch up on how everyone is doing. So, I will try to write better. I can't believe it is January, near the end of that month. Time goes by so fast. My grandkids were here this weekend and Jaidyn is about to be 6, Timothy is walking and about to be 1. Joe's son got married in December and they are expecting a baby. Our family is growing and Joe and I are becoming grandparents to several. I love it!!!!!
Allergies have been bad and I seem to wake up evey morning to a fresh batch. But, I try to look on the bright side... I woke up. Hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I wasn't thrilled about Monday morning either. Especially with the weather. I find myself getting depressed about the kids being so far away.