Sunday, September 21, 2008

good weekend

We had a great weekend. We went to the Brownwood Reunion and enjoyed the nice weather outside. Jaidyn came to visit us for the weekend and we took her to the carnival. She had more fun than she could stand. Joe's daughter, JoAnna, also came and it was great to just play this weekend and not worry about "to do lists". However, I am exhausted. Now it is time to go back to work tomorrow. I am so glad tomorrow it the first day of fall. I hope we have an actual "fall" this year.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Me, too. Fall is my absolutely favorite season. I love the briskness in the air, wearing sweaters, going to a football game and drinking hot chocolate while wrapped up in a quilt. Mmmm, we're going to have to catch an ASU game. Does HP play ASU? I'll look it up. HOld on........nope they don't. Would have been fun. I'll be praying blessings over your class!