Sunday, October 5, 2008

tiring day

yesterday was very tiring. i helped at a wedding. a teacher at school had his daughter's wedding yesterday and needed help. of course it was a big wedding and took 3 hours to set up the table and chairs (300 people) I went home to rest and went back at 5 until 10. Setting out food, clearing tables and washing dishes. My back was killing me when i got home. I thought i might not be able to walk today. but, i was. The wedding was beautiful and worth the work. i just would not want to do it every weekend. i found out that caterers really have a hard job.
If my spelling and spacing is strange, it is because i spilled syrup on my keyboard. i need to go to wal mart and get another one. oh well. the weather is forecasted to be cool. i am looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Having pancakes at the computer?? I like your new set up.